3 Bedroom 3 Bath Home with Pool and Hot Tub overlooking Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Nestled on the slopes of Hualalai, the Keauhou Hideaway is a private retreat on 2.7 acres of lush tropical vegetation. The 800′ elevation affords a spectacular view of the Kona coastline and ensures warm, sunny days and cool nights. Completely renovated in 2005 and 2012-13, the Hideaway is composed of 4 separate buildings linked to create a delightful courtyard, a perfect place for breakfast smoothies.
A tranquil setting with mango, avocado, papaya, fig and citrus trees, passion fruit vines and fresh herbs
- Java sparrows, finches, cardinals, doves and canaries that wake you with their songs;
- 3BR, 3BA (1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins and Futon), Sleeps 6;
- Fully Equipped Kitchen; Washer, Dryer;
- iPod dock along with the TV, DVD, VCR, CD/Tape Player and WiFi access;
- Lanai with Saltwater Pool, Hot Tub, Gas BBQ.